We are seeking to add a full time Softscape installer/gardening expert to our team! An ideal candidate will already have experience in the landscaping or horticulture industry and be ready to deliver quality and efficiency to our clients. Extensive plant care and identification knowledge are a huge bonus! A typical day in this role may consist of assisting with spring and fall cleanups, creating garden beds, edging, weeding, mulching, pruning, planting, sod installation, basic stone work and light tree work. In the winter time there are plenty of snow removal opportunities within the company as well. Primarily you will be working with 1 or 2 other people, so being able to work independently and problem solve using common sense is important.
For a candidate to be considered they MUST:
- Have a driver’s license, a clean driving record and be comfortable driving a 1 ton dump truck (Ford F350)
- Have the ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, including heat/humidity
- Have the ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Have an eye for detail. The little things do matter!
- Be polite and well-spoken when interacting with customers
- Be reliable! We work in small teams, if you have an unplanned absence it doubles the work load for your teammate!
What's in it for you? We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits available
- Opportunity for advancement
- 4 day work week (Mon-Thurs 7a-5p)
- New trucks and equipment
Please send a resume and/or a brief paragraph about you and why you are interested in working with us. If you have any photos of landscape projects you have worked on, please feel free to send those along as well!